Become the next Cell Phone Technician
With more than 4.8 billion cellular phones in use throughout the world. Millions of these phones will become damaged physically or by moisture. For years in situations that arise from cell phone mishaps, cell phone users were forced to purchase replacements at full retail cost. Now there's an affordable solution for people who need assistance in repairs as well as Data recovery and Cell Phone Technicians will show you how to make money providing these services.
The mobile repairing course is divided into three parts:
- Basics of Mobile Communication.
- Use of tools & instruments used in mobile phone repairing.
- Details of various components used in mobile phones.
- Basic parts of mobile phones (mic, speaker, buzzer, LCD, antenna, etc).
- Use of multimeter.
- Use of battery booster.
- Basic Circuit Board / Motherboard Introduction.
- Assembling & disassembling of different types of mobile phones.
- Soldering & desoldering components using different soldering tools.
- Names of different ICs.
- Work of different ICs.
- Working on SMD / BGA ICs and the PCB.
- Fault finding & troubleshooting.
- Jumpering techniques and solutions.
- Troubleshooting through circuit diagrams.
- Repairing procedure for fixing different hardware and advanced faults.
- Use of secret codes